This silica-free loose absorbent combines the heavier consistency of clay with high absorbency to pull industrial liquids from your floor. Also great for outdoor use because it doesn't blow around.
- Unlike clay, which is simply coated with liquid, fast-wicking cellulose-based kaolin granules begin to soak up liquid the moment they touch the spill
- 100% recycled content is a byproduct of the paper-making process, ideal when green products are desired or required
- Silica-free composition does not pose the health hazards associated with breathing in clay dust
- Light-weight absorbent is easier than clay to carry and use without injury
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
PIG® Dri Loose Absorbent | P/N PLP213